Humans and the pandemic

After just a few days of being locked in with a toddler and getting zero time to myself (not counting Netflix time - thank you, Netflix, my one and only babysitter and saviour!) I notice that I am full of aggression and that things that I would usually let go really upset me.
On social media people have been posting about their life in quarantine, when really they are fine and just not able to go to the pub because it's closed. We are new to the situation and terminology, but 10 days in I really do expect you to know the difference between social distancing and being quarantined, as well as the difference between corona and coronary (heart disease), though they do share the latin root.
I want to punch every one in the face who posts how the went to the park to meet a friend on day 10 of quarantine... you are obviously not in quarantine!!!
Another word that makes me want to puke is the word "homeoffice". Is that a word? Who came up with this?
And musings like "meeting a tinder date is not in violation of the 2 person rule" or offers as in "the kitas are closed, so I'm offering yoga for kids classes".
The government is not trying to annoy us by imposing restrictions. They are trying to prevent the spread of the virus. So please use your head just for once and try to act responsibly. Otherwise better go into protective quarantine or I'll put you in hospital before the virus does.