MTV designerama

I was at the MTV Designerama party. Strange enough. Even stranger, that I ran into my friends from Deathless. There is just no telling....
I really tried to stay a while and learn a few things about fashion and hipness, but the postmodern discourse on identity ("well, I think even more important than Fashion is style....and that really can be anything) and reality (hey model, which parts of your body are real?) soon surpassed my level of hipness. Nike, Sony and RedBull were sponsoring the event, they seem to be sponsering just about any event these days. I'll never be able to think of Nike without being reminded of Heaven's Gate, the UFO cult that marched into their death wearing Nike sneakers. And I detest the omnipresent sugary-poisonous energy concoction Red Bull that probably works really well for washing down some ecstacy pills.
I left just as the anorexic Teenage stars from Tokio Hotel entered....seems like they are following me around. Two more days of popkomm or: Escaping Tokio Hotel.