Long Distance Urination

On Sunday morning, when I was trying to get to the fleamarket I found my plans crossed by the Berlin Marathon that was taking place right outside my house. It separated me from the fleamarket, interupted public transportation and I finally understood that killing my neighbors for playing loud "oomp-ta-ta" style music on a Sunday morning would have been premature and possibly unjust.
And as I stood there, trying to decide the right course of action, one of the runners left the flock, ran towards my house and urinated practically right next to my left foot. I know, that people in other countries also urinate occasionally. But they seem to try to do it in private.
But who am I to judge, he probably couldn't afford to spend too much time. How ARE people supposed to go about that? Do women also urinate standing? Or do they usually have inferiour running results, because they need to take the time and squat?
I think I read something about urination and running a while back....
right, there is this biology professor who is the fastest runner in his agegroup. He manages to sleep while running and also found that eating melted chocolate icecream with blueberries is the ideal marathon fuel. All this he copied from insects and other creatures that excell in the field of endurance and running.
But the most memorable part of the article describes how some species cool their legs using the liquid contents of their intestine. I'm not certain Professor Heinrich will be able to popularize peeing on your legs while running in the USA. But it might not be a coincidence that he is of German descent.
Running is just one way of getting around. When I finally got to the fleamarket I purchased a new bicycle. Or rather, an old Eastern-German bicycle that's only one speed, one very slow speed. But extremely cool, which really is the only thing that matters in Berlin. Wish I could take a picture, maybe one day soon I will.